1.19.2009

Mystic 4

Photobucket

After a long couple of plane rides east and a snowy drive on an un-plowed interstate crossing Connecticut, I'm sitting through the final speaker of a very inspiring wedding seminar/conference. "Mystic 4" has featured some of the most talented wedding photographers in the country and its been nothing short of amazing to be in a room with so many of these folk.

I'm leaving with a fresh conception of how to document a wedding day.

Here are a few images from the day. Someone please call me soon to book a winter wedding cause I'm so fired up right now and can't wait till spring to cover my next wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tonight I fly to DC for the big day!! I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and hope to get another 2-4 tonight. This should add to the mayhem. Check in tomorrow evening (Tuesday)...I'll try to post at least one image from the inauguration with more to come the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment