3.07.2009

Iditarod--day one

Iditarod

After a full day of photographing and editing (thousands of images) taken of the ceremonial start of the Iditarod in downtown Anchorage--I'm sacked. Usually I'd shoot one day and edit later, but I'm doing these images for Reuters News Pictures and had to get the best out today after the race. I gave them 20 photos.

I'm going to share 14 images here...some of the ones I gave to Reuters, and others that have less journalistic value but more aesthetic value...mostly dog photos because they have way better expressions than humans. The dogs are pretty much 10 times more excited about the Iditarod than the people are...silly people! Wish I had more energy to talk about today...but I'm going...to sleep.

Tomorrow's another full day of dogs--
check in again for more photos later.

Iditarod

IMG_4779 copy

IMG_5041 copy

IMG_8907 copy

IMG_5389 copy

Iditarod

IMG_0203 copy

IMG_5349 copy

IMG_9174 copy

IMG_5665 copy

IMG_5306 copy

Iditarod

Iditarod

No comments:

Post a Comment