11.22.2009

photo in Newsweek!

I've been neglecting the blog. Time to start the posts rolling again. I've been living out on an island in remote Alaska for a few months now and I'll post about that later...

In the meantime, well it may not be all that exciting, I finally got a photo in Newsweek. It came from the shoot I did of Sarah Palin this summer up in Fairbanks for Reuters (of her last day in office) and the hot dogs that she served to the good people of the interior.

Brian Adams, who made the awesome cover shot of Palin in her running outfit, called me to tell me. Then Joe Connolly called with the news--and he scanned the image to send to me since I'm not currently in Anchorage. Here it is:
paliner

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great shot. Weiners are funny food at the worst of times. Now let's hear about this island...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made some $$$ off this one lol

    ReplyDelete