8.30.2010

Britta & Jason wedding

IMG_4056 copy

I met Britta this past spring after meeting her father, Doug-a wildlife photographer, out on St. George Island last fall....one of many random professional and personal connections I made on an island of only 100 inhabitants!

My good bud Ryan shot this wedding with me--which is fitting since he is friends with both Britta and Doug (he also has a great eye for composition).

The drizzle that had been hanging overhead cooled off (for the most part) during the outdoor ceremony on the lawn of Settler's Bay Lodge and the highlight of the evening for me, I remember, was how into the dance floor all of Britta and Jason's friends were. This always makes for fun photos so I encourage all of you future clients out there to make sure you invite your energetic friends to your wedding.

The song Britta chose for her slide show ("Sweet Disposition") is a new one to me but now I can't stop listening to it --and am hearing it everywhere. I've only included a small batch of my favorites from the day on the post--so scroll down to the bottom of this post and watch the slide show!

IMG_9679 copy

IMG_3962 copy

IMG_0197 copy

IMG_9505 copy

IMG_9998 copy

IMG_4704 copy

IMG_1329 copy

IMG_5282 copy

IMG_5471 copy

Click the center to watch the slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment