8.03.2011

Julie & Dan - Seattle wedding!

IMG_9517

IMG_9461

Julie and Dan!! Just good folks through and through. I may or may have not gotten all teary and smiley while editing through their wedding photos from a beautiful July day of celebration in Seattle.

Julie and Dan are literally some of the most joyful people I have ever met. In fact, so are their families! I touched down in Seattle the morning of the wedding after a short night due to covering a wedding the night before in Talkeetna, north of Anchorage. The energy of Julie's family as they geared up for the ceremony, and their welcoming nature brought me seamlessly into the day.

Although dozens of sweet moments stand out from the day, one of my favorites was seeing Julie and Dan thanking Julie's grandmother for her attendance and the sincerity and care they took with that gratitude. Another favorite moment was when the two of them honored their mothers during the ceremony with a flower and a hug.

The reception was full of these moments too! Family songs-and-dance on the dance floor and hilarious gifts for the bride and groom but one of my favorites was that Julie and Dan had asked each table at the reception to come up with a song to sing--so all throughout the reception whole tables got up and went over to wherever Julie and Dan were to serenade them with incredible enthusiasm.

Thanks you two for having me down for your celebration!

Scroll down to the bottom of the photo post to see the slide show. Click play and then pause it and allow it a few moments to load. I think it's worth it!

IMG_7587

IMG_7488

IMG_7194

IMG_7862

IMG_8554

IMG_7837

IMG_7795

IMG_8023

IMG_8367

IMG_7985

IMG_8427

IMG_8833

IMG_8958

IMG_8644

IMG_9670

IMG_0014

IMG_9962

IMG_0254

IMG_8834

IMG_0111

IMG_0272

IMG_0759

IMG_0320

IMG_0589

IMG_0626

IMG_0628

IMG_9168

IMG_9059

IMG_8989

IMG_8971

IMG_9344

IMG_9216

IMG_9479

IMG_8790

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely. You got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and great lighting! Looks like a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day! Those are so few and far between here lately! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, as always Mr. Wilder. You're booked as my wedding photographer. Now, I just need to find the girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Gamrath-SchaumanAugust 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM

    Nathaniel!!! Thank you a million for being such a brilliant photographer. I wasn't able to be there, but your photos gave me a fabulous glimpse into the day! Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave and i loved looking through these very beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Beautiful day indeed. So grateful to be a part of it! Nate, it's on. I can't wait to meet this lucky lady. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally great Nathaniel. You really captured the spirit of the day. I also like the pic of me dancing, rock on dude. I would love to get that one if you are somehow giving the pictures.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete