8.03.2013

Erika & Lucas wedding - California

I'm excited to share a slide show of images from a beautiful day in northern California last summer. I loved shooting in Sonoma County (my first wedding there!) --as I understand that one can usually count on good light during the summertime. And what a beautiful day it was! Lucas and Erika did a great job in deciding on the location--a big *dusty* (#notreallydusty) barn in wine country--a setting close to their hearts and homes. The day wasn't too hot and the wedding ceremony was held outside behind the barn. After mingling, people went inside to celebrate and dance into the night. And, thankfully, I wasn't disappointed with the enthusiasm on the dance floor--one of my favorite parts about a wedding. Congratulations Erika and Lucas--may you live long and happily together with great humor and enthusiasm! Following are a few still images from the day--but please scroll down to the slide show at the bottom of this post and be sure to click through to the Vimeo site to watch it in full screen in HD (and turn your audio up). Enjoy!

Erika & Lucas from Nathaniel Wilder on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment